While your motor may look tidy, it may have a whole host of issues wrong with it then the unsuspecting admirer may not know about.
Plenty of threads on the positives etc, but what's your grumble(s) about your car & what you got?
51 plate 1.8 SRi
- Paintwork is scratched to buggery, but i can't justify silly money getting it sorted.
- Has a couple of fault codes stored which were with the car when i bought it in 2008. These are only apparent through the pedal test though & not fault code readers, which makes me question the reliability of the pedal test
- Air con is funked, which isn't fun. In this weather it's a nightmare & in winter it was handy on my Escort for clearing the windscreen. It's the evaporator which has gone & i was quoted £500 for repair
- De-badged the rear which has left outlining of the badges as scratches, albeit fine ones.
- Grey bump strips....on a black car & they're grey, very grey. Plan on sorting these when we have consistent warm weather though
- Tear in the drivers seat
- Rusting rear wheel arch, although it doesn't LOOK terribly rusty. It's more pinhead bobbles under the paint. Undecided on whether to get this treated or not
That's about it. Nothing drastic really. The air con one is really irritating though.