Hi all, im new to this car mod'in and have just bought a 1.8 16v sport.
thing is it as standard as the day it come out of factory (well apart from a shit sounding univeral cat in the exhaust system).
1st thing needed in my eyes is a decent rig installed.
i bought a few things on ebay, local free ads etc,etc but am now stuck as to how to go about wiring it all together.
Ive no electrical knowledge, so all the numbers in fuses, cables etc dont mean a great deal to me.
heres what i got to play with...just need some one to fill in the missing pieces
any advice would be awesome.
thanks for anyone willing to take time to reply.
- HEAD UNIT: alpine cd player...4 x 45w output
- AMPS: 1 x12OOw boschmann xr-888 4/3/2 chan mosfet power amp
- 1 x 600w fusion 2 channel amp
- SUB: 1 x 10" sony Xplod 1200w
- SPEAKERS: infinity 963i 6 x 9's - 300w
- CABLES: 1 thick blue RCA lead, 5m of 8 guage power lead (no fuse/fusebox attached), 1m of earth/ground cable and a 300w:2 channel wiring kit consisting of 5m power lead, 1m earth,5m phono (red&white), speaker cable (not good quality in guessing) and some fuses (doesnt state the watt on label) and terminals.
- EXTRA POWER: renegade rct1200 battery/pack....