Thread: insurance RANT

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

insurance RANT

im with "4 young drivers" they initialy gave me the cheapest quote, untill they apparently had the wrong address for me , so my insurance went up £135 .... not so bad i suppose, 3 weeks pass and i have not yet recieved any documents, after about 5 phone calls i discover they still have the wrong address and charge me a further £21 to change it AGAIN ... none of them know what there doing effing n00bs !! im deffo going somewere else next year !!
    necessity is the mother of invention

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Their fault, i wouldn't pay a penny.

i had a similar instance with a broker. I got a quote and took it. specified i had an alarm when asked but i didnt want it put down as i didnt have a certificate for it. Also i was asked if i was in an owners club i said no

The deposit was taken and 2 days later the documents turned up asking for proof of the alarm and my owners club membership number or the price would be increased.

I phoned up and said that the call may have been recoded so access it and tell me where i said i had certificates for the issues. Also demanded my deposit back as i was going to morethan (they gave me a quote £20 cheaper)

Needless to say they didn't increase my price, i got it at that price and havent had a problem since. i wouldn't be paying them anything else! Not even the £21 to change it. It's their negligence so let them sort it, you are the customer....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How much are they charging you for the privilege to experience there bad customer service in total then?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i wouldn't pay the £21 but if they quoted on the wrong address and you didn't notice this on the quote then fair game they can charge extra. as the postcode is a big rating factor.
    Astra VXR - Arden Blue, Diamond cut 19's, Cruise Control, Debaged, Folding Mirrors, CD70 NAVI and CID + Aux-In, Factory Bluetooth, Piano Black Interior Trim, Full Milltek Unresonated Exhaust