Thread: peter vardy perth

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

peter vardy perth

well that is where i bought my car from and i must say im not impressed atall. We bought our first mk5 from them and everything was fine. This time round though where do i start. First car we looked at was brought in from another branch we were told it had 10-11k. Got the car in it drove like shit,they had painted the wheels with aerosol there was overspray everywhere even masking tape left on the wheel nuts and worst of all it had 40k on the clock. So its safe to say we never took that one. Waited a week for another one to come from kirkaldy and have a window regulator fitted. First look at the car milage was correct 13k as we were told body was good and drove perfect. Told them it needed new discs a tyre and the window that had the new regulator fitted was squeling. They sorted that. Gave the car a good wash that weekend to find the front bumper laquer was peeling the sill skirts were scratched to hell the drivers window had deep scratches in the middle of it and the passenger window rubber was all miss shaped due to it being pulled to sort the sqeuel. Took it back in got the bumper painted and the skirts machine polished and was told a new rubber was fitted and when another sport hatch came in theyd swap the windows over. Thought great all the problems are sorted. Washed the car today to find there was some sort of glue on the passenger door above the window. Further inspection found it to be superglue. Instead off replacing the inner rubber they superglued it down and got some on the outside of the car. Tbf there service this time round is absoloutly ridiculous i would not recomend going to them for a car or any peter vardy dealership. If this is how they deal with a customer spending £10k on a car id hate to deal with them when buying a car worth half that. Sorry for the long read just thought id share my experience. Also sorry its all one parabraph i have to use my phone to surf the net just now.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds shady. To think i almost bought a car from them last year. Always good to hear feedback about a company good or bad.