Thread: coupe bumper

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

coupe bumper

i was washing me coupe earlier and gave a gd wax but noticed the front bumper was loose and at closer inspection looks like someone has been at it im missing screws underneath and at the side its really pissed me off how can i sort it so no one steels it again

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    put the screws back in with locktite
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegman View Post
    You know me so well and not even dinner, a movie and some flowers Tony. What sort of man do you think I am!!!!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i thought underneath the bumper it's held by plastic rivets

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont want to loctite it in case i need to remove them and not sure underneath all i know is that whatevers suppose to be there isnt can someone plz check for me so i know

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    park bumper to bumper or against any object that they cant take it off from. Better yet garage the car because if they try and rip it of like they did my GSI bumper, evan if it was bolted on and they couldnt get it of the damage would have been done and would be hard to put back straight.

I know have CCTV on my garage and in front of my house and am getting a 2 way alarm system from viper that will page you if the car is being tampered with and the best part is you can set it so the alarm gives a proximity warning beep and if they touch the car the alarm will not sound so the thieves dont run away but the alarm sound on your remote giving you preparation to bolt out with any crowbars conveniently placed knowing the thief(s) have not been spooked by a loud siren and are still trying to do whatever their 3 brain cell brains are telling them will work. Or you could let the police suprise them while you take down any details through the window if your not the GI Joe. This is my new security for my vehicles. oh and I dont condone violence. Good luck .

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    violence is the best way can garage it but might look into getting a camera what *******s there r in the world

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimcoupe View Post
    violence is the best way can garage it but might look into getting a camera what *******s there r in the world
    if u wna go to prison go ahead and take the crowbar approach.... if they want ur bumper theyl have it... no matter who u are or what u do

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glue some stanley blades to the bottom of it. That will stop people trying to rip it off.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    blades great idea but if i dont sort it the ole bill wont