Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CY07HSG Arden Astra stolen/abandoned? or broken down?

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    smokinvxr's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CY07HSG Arden Astra stolen/abandoned? or broken down?

    Saw this car parked up in a layby on the A38 southbound between Newton Abbot and Ivybridge this morning. On my way back from Plymouth it was still there so I turned round and went to get a closer look. I didn't check to see if it was locked as I didn't want to touch it. There was no keys in the ignition but the stereo was still on. There was nobody anywhere near the car. It had North Wales plates on it with a vxr badge on the front grill and it had a magnex exhaust with 19's. Anyway I phoned the police so if it's stolen/abandoned whoevers it is should get it back it did not look damaged.

    Does anybody on here know this car??

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Leon/1.7CDTI's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,094
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So your the reason i had to walk home from my weekly dogging session ¬¬

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    LOCKO's Avatar
    South Central RO
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    hampshire
    Posts
    8,862
    Mentioned in
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon/1.7CDTI View Post
    So your the reason i had to walk home from my weekly dogging session ¬¬
    f'king class

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Windrew's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Golborne, Wigan, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,637
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    was going to suggest the dogging option lol
    ARDEN BLUE GSI

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    dunkz2006's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,595
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinvxr View Post
    Saw this car parked up in a layby on the A38 southbound between Newton Abbot and Ivybridge this morning. On my way back from Plymouth it was still there so I turned round and went to get a closer look. I didn't check to see if it was locked as I didn't want to touch it. There was no keys in the ignition but the stereo was still on. There was nobody anywhere near the car. It had North Wales plates on it with a vxr badge on the front grill and it had a magnex exhaust with 19's. Anyway I phoned the police so if it's stolen/abandoned whoevers it is should get it back it did not look damaged.

    Does anybody on here know this car??

    Was it a red 5dr by any chance Ian? thats just up the road from me

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    smokinvxr's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    this was a solitary car no other cars for miles so you may have been doing your "thing" in the bushes...... each to their own!!

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    smokinvxr's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkz2006 View Post
    Was it a red 5dr by any chance Ian? thats just up the road from me
    No it was an arden vxr

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    dunkz2006's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,595
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinvxr View Post
    No it was an arden vxr
    Ah sorry bud didnt see the arden bit in title did you enjoy rtts then bud?

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    smokinvxr's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkz2006 View Post
    Ah sorry bud didnt see the arden bit in title did you enjoy rtts then bud?
    I forgot to put the vxr bit tho....
    Yeah it was a good weekend thanx the weather could've been better but we had a good time

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    dunkz2006's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,595
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinvxr View Post
    I forgot to put the vxr bit tho....
    Yeah it was a good weekend thanx the weather could've been better but we had a good time
    well i should guessed with it being arden on an 07 plate bud lol

    ah good i like it down newquay

Similar Threads

  1. MK4 Astra - Broken Down/Stolen - ****ZVJ
    By Al in forum Spotted and Flyered
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-06-2011, 08:50
  2. STOLEN! Arden Blue Astra VXR **UPDATED**
    By untouchable in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 16-06-2010, 00:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •