Now back from the mid week break i got headstrong into fishing out the sportcats warrenty as the thing seems to be blowing inside somehow, so as its only been on three month a gave the company a phone and was supprised that they will offer a refund..but av to buy another cat from them again!!... so £200 for the sport cat and they send it, you get it fitted and then send them the damaged one for them to inspect,then they decide whether you get your money back or not!!..
Dnt know if anyone else has had this issue but av got it in mind if the cat they originally sold was faulty then ad get another elsewhere, but thats obviously not the case!!£200 down.