Thread: Zafira B, blower stuck on feet setting

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Zafira B, blower stuck on feet setting

Hi, I've got a Zafira 56 reg and had a problem under warranty 6 mths ago where the blower stuck on the foot setting. Evans Halshaw changed the Gait soemthing of other, I'm thinking possibly the motor that moves the gait to which direction you have selected.

The same thing has happened again, 2 small clunking noises from near the drivers side footwell and now it's stuck on feet again.

Does anyone know how to get to the motor/gait/flap type thing, is there a "How To" anywhere?

Also has anyone every had any luck convincing a Main Dealer to Warranty a repair they did 6 mths previous???

Cheers

Steven

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear this, I suppose you can go back to the dealer and say they fixed it 6 months ago and the problem comes back, they may look into it, worth a try - nothing to lose, .

Have had my oil return pipe replaced under warranty, the last day of warranty, lol, and I noticed there is a tiny bit of oil leak around that pipe last week, so, I will go back to the dealer and see whether they will fix that too.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | VXRacing 19s in Black |Stage 2丨 Pipercross Open Cone| 7" DVD with Sat Nav |Full Rear Sunblinds | C. Hatch Front Grille | Leds Footwell Lightings |

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Had same problem couple of months ago.
    I had to lie upside down on the driver seat with my head in the footwell lol
    Jus on the side of the clutch, abit higher up ul see a white cam, I just messed arount with that for about 5mins and it clicked into place, not had a problem since.