Thread: Astra Sri-T :D

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astra Sri-T :D

Well not long had the Astra sri-t, bit of background.
    Here's a list of what cars i had till now. Saxo 1.1, Corsa sxi 1.2, Saxo VTS, Astra coupe Bertone, Astra sri-t, Moving on

Well got the Astra not too long ago and is running stage 4 and seems to be honestly looked after. and goes really well, up to now.....ill explain later on.
    List of mods..

VXRLEH airflow meter
    VXR injectors
    VXR turbo
    Full Militek. running standard cat atm.
    Courtenay FMIC, boost power piping
    Nomad racing dump valve
    VXR turbo colling mod
    1.9 Intake pipe
    Courtenay panel filter
    powder coated tophat and crossover pipe
    Eibach lowering setup
    EBC front redstuff pads and discs
    opel badges
    full colour code
    Got a RR printout off 279 bhp and 273 torque, ill upload a pic tomorrow but has not had one since stage 4 i dont think

I dont know to much about all the stuff so advise and stuff is always welcome, all i know is i love it haha.
    Since having the car i fitted the de-cat that came with it but had the cat put back on as it seemed to make the car worse.
    Also on my way back from dunstable noticed the Engine management light come on, thought it would be something to do with the cat but went out in the morning and had a bright red Oil light on, turns out the oil pump is broke because the pressure relief valve seized up, so currently in the garage getting fixed and going to get a new timing belt put on also.

Sorry for the essay, here are some pics

I had a little play on HDR but not very good, but i think they look better.
    Im sure ill update more as i think of it tomorrow, and watch this space i have a few plans

Clofty

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well as promised here are the printouts i got witht he car, i dont know when they were done and at what stage. i have a few questions.
    Are the lines how they meant to be?
    Is the boosting right... shows 18.65 psi
    overall does it look good
    I see abcfadam or something on here with his running regal stage 3.5 and has hit 305bhp why would mine be less at stage 4?

Ive spoke to someone and they said it needs a remap, as it shows the boost is dropping after peaking it should hold it.
    Any advice is brilliant. Also currently refurbing my wheel i caught on a kerb atm while car is in getting fixed, ill upload some progress pics

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet got a phone call from vauxhall earlier telling me my oil pump had arrived, took it to the garage and should be picking it up tomorrow. Also finished refurbing 1 of my wheels, im happy