Thread: car bump

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy car bump

Hi guys,someguy bumped into me tonite ,gave me his no and its just ringing out.Iherd that thir is a guy on here who could find out if hes insured and his addy as i dont wanna lose my no claims folks as its inly a scuff really. But he aint been in touch or answered to me ? can anyone help i have his reggie no,cheers Denise

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Stick the reg in this site and it will tell you if he is insured

White is the new Black

FARMYARD TUNING

LEH IS THE FUTURE

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    where will i stick his reg as thats all ive got,can i find his addy as i just wanna pay cash rather than lose ma nae claims oh id be gutted

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    his reggie is K999PHD SHOULD BE A BIG BLACK Audi A4 an he aint answering my calls,i need to go an try n pay him the cash to fix his A4,id REALLYAPRECIATE AN ADDY for this car so i can just say,pop her in to Audi n ill pay upfront ,losing the ole no claims aint an option,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In your first post you say someone bumped into you, your next post says you want to pay cash to stop him going through insurance. Who hit who?

Also you have 24hrs to report an accident. If you try ringing him and he doesn't pick up don't worry about it. I know of someone a little dishonest in my past who pulled a fast one.

He hit a car, gave the guy his details and phone number. the guy called up the next day and he said "what accident?"

The guy never reported it and that was the last he heard. I would rather be honest and wouldn't advise this but if he doesn't answer the phone just try tomorrow. I wouldn't be in a hurry to chase him if he isn't in a hurry to find you. I also hit a bmw in my youth, very same situation as yourself, she gave me her business card. I called later in the day and she was out the office and would call me back. Never heard anything again.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it woz kinda 50 50 ,so im prepared to pay for both to save ma nae claims,i drive an astra turbo man,insurance ill ave mee castrated,not tae mention the wife!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    who hit who?
    how much damage to each car ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dee76 View Post
    it woz kinda 50 50 ,so im prepared to pay for both to save ma nae claims,i drive an astra turbo man,insurance ill ave mee castrated,not tae mention the wife!
    I would bluff this. if you were both at fault it may be fix your car and that's it. Technically it hasn't been reported, therefore no crime reference number for the insurers. Relax, no news is good news, you might get lucky. If you go chasing to pay he will let you, he may just be prepared to forget it. leave a text and leave the ball in his court.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    his car is insured. AUDI A4 S LINE QUATTRO TDI

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers cant thank you enough,any chance you could pm with his addy ,si i can offer to pay for his scrape rather than lose my no claims ,im a regular on here been to meets n that ,it aint that i want to stalk the guy i just want to show him some £50 notes before he gets on to his insurance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast