Hi all, just wanted to get some opinions on my cleaning process and if there are any steps I should add or swap around?
1) rinse with water
2) snow foam and leave for 10 minutes
4) apply CG citrus degreaser to wheel arches, wheels and lower body of car and work in
6) apply CG bug and tar remover to windscreen and front half of body
apply CG citrus wash & gloss with foam lance and wash
10) repeat step 9 & 10 if required
11) dry with microfibre towel
12) use meg chrome cleaner
13) use dodo juice red mist
14) apply dodo juice wax
I use a lambswool wash mish and two bucket method.
It always looks ok but wanted to know if others do anything differently?