Thread: alloys wanted

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile alloys wanted

i am looking for some alloys for my newly purchased vauxhall astra i do not know what size to go for i am not really too fussed, its a 2007 cdti if anybody has any please let me know that would be great

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No wanted threads allowed I'm afraid, I'd suggest re-phrasing the question along the lines of 'can anyone suggest'....
    N.b. any opinitons expressed above should be ignored and considered 'ramblings', under no circumstances should they be relied upon...

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi there pal iv got two sets of alloys both used condition abit scuffed but one set are 17" sri 5 spoke and the other set are 17" vxr these are mint i just bought these recently but you may want to change the tyres because one has a little rip and the other has a egg lol dont ask im a boy racer

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I suggest 17inch Penta's or 17 inch Team dynamic 1.2 - i find if your in a budget these alloys look real nice - have pentas on my 59reg sri xp standard and they really do look nice.
    all depends on your budget ....if you got deep pockets i would go for BBS rims / Keskin / Khan.

I would 'suggest' having a look at these , they are very good priced , different to the normaly standard alloys - look similar to BBS and look very smart:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro..._id/12948.html

Hope this helps - all best