Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Lights???

hi all,

I'm looking at changing the head lights on my MK4 but I cant make up my mind on which ones to go for angels eyes or halo? please can Ihave some help. if you have either please post your views on them so I can make up my mind.

many thanks

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was under the impression they were the same thing? Beats me what they are called angel eyes anyway lol

I think the Halo's look amazing, especially the dark ones. Makes the front end look mean. If you get the halo rings done with LED's it really makes a huge difference. I think i saw a post from lee gsi and he had altered the lights himself or something.

Lots of people have stuck HID's at the back of them too. Lots of options but seeing as i'm a forum troll, i can bet most would say black halo's or tinted Gsi lights. Each to their own though.
    IT Services for Glasgow, UK
    This is only here for google webmaster tools purposes.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i was under the same impression that they were the same but i was unsure so as any good astra owner i posted a thread just the be on the safe side...lol...thanks for the reply and i'll have a look at lee gsi thread