I've never been one who's big into detailing but seeing as the bodywork on my car is almost done now i thought i'd treat it.
I've been looking on CYC for a few bits and bobs and thrown some things in my basket. Here's what i've got so far:
I was going for the poorboys tyre dressing also but they're out of stock foe the time being.
- Dodo Juice - Lime Prime Lite 500ml
- Eurow - Shag Pile Double Density Towels
- Collinite No. 476S - Super Doublecoat Auto Wax
- Poorboys Wheel Sealant
- Trim & Tyre Dressing Applicator
- Gliptone Liquid Leather Cleaner
Anyone got any other suggestions of things that may be of some use?
I already have the Gliptone conditioner, snowfoam + lance, NXT wash, clay, and my wheels will be fresh from the powdercoaters so i'll just wash them and add the sealant.