Well my first attempt at a good thorough detail was attempted today using my new kit I had bought. The finish is brilliant and im very happy.
My back is killing after 4 hours of hard polishing/cleaning though .
- Wash with sheepskin was mit.
- Rinse using a hose.
- Washed again with a sheepskin washmit.
- Rinsed again with a hose.
- Dried using 100% cotton cloths.
- Taped up.
- Polished with Sonus SFX-1 - buffed as i did each panel
- Polished with Sonus SFX-2 - buffed as i did each panel
- Polished with Sonus SFX-3 - buffed as i did each panel
No wax applied as of yet. It was just a test to see if i could do it properly.
Anyway enough of the chatter pics:
Paint finish after applying SFX-1 and SFX-2:
And the finished product :
and the misses looking a bit tired
Kit used (along with the rotary):
Id like to thank anyone who helped me gather the kit