Hey every1, need bit of help. I noticed earlier when moving car to wash it a small puddle of fluid under front drivers side corner, had quick nose around and I believe the front air con condensor take a hit from rock as the bottom wavy segment has been ripped off and I think the fluid is driblling from were segment was previouy attached. I've looked up a new one for 96 quid but was wandering how hard to change it is? how do the pipes detach on drivers side to what I think is low pressure switch? Can't see how it undoes? and apart from that is it just the two bolts and lift out? And is it engine coolant that dripping out. So will need to top up after? cheers guys