Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What to do next?

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Dean's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What to do next?

    Car currently has

    Vxr Turbo
    Cs Fmic
    Cs Cdti Airbox
    Cs Panel filter
    Cs inlarged topat and pipe work
    Irdiam Plugs
    Vectra C Inlet Pipe
    Forge RC Dump valve

    im thinking
    Vxr Afm/Injector
    Uprated Fuel Pump
    Uprated Actuator
    Cs Stage 4 Map

    (mabey a 2.0 ecotech inlet cam)

    What would you advise doing?

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    nick88's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Car currently has

    Vxr Turbo
    Cs Fmic
    Cs Cdti Airbox
    Cs Panel filter
    Cs inlarged topat and pipe work
    Irdiam Plugs
    Vectra C Inlet Pipe
    Forge RC Dump valve

    im thinking
    Vxr Afm/Injector
    Uprated Fuel Pump
    Uprated Actuator
    Cs Stage 4 Map

    (mabey a 2.0 ecotech inlet cam)

    What would you advise doing?
    Whats money situation like? Wouldnt you fancy garret turbo and tubular manifold. Or uprated inlet manifold

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Dean's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    still a student so not that well off! dont want to start pulling it to bits just yet!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    nick88's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    still a student so not that well off! dont want to start pulling it to bits just yet!
    Ahh right, still done alot more than i have with mine! lol

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    rikki's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    get the inlet cam in there. best £25 ive ever spent!!!!!
    MK4 SRI Turbo @ 288bhp

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Dean's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick88 View Post
    Ahh right, still done alot more than i have with mine! lol
    lol

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Brian's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11,482
    Mentioned in
    142 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)
    Whats money situation like? Wouldnt you fancy garret turbo and tubular manifold. Or uprated inlet manifold

    There are these two on ebay now
    But i think well out of reach by most

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Gsi Jase's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,066
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sum great mods what u have in mind wud be great mate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •