Dont know if this in the right section, so move it if its not

My standard rubber pipes that float about in my engine bay are starting to look a wee bit tacky, any reccomendations for new ones? and the best place to get them? replaced them with hoses?

Also, the bolts on the rocker cover, starting to look a bit old and tatty, anyone know were i can get replacements? was going to take them of today to check the sizes but didn't get a chance.