Thread: Astra MK4 Y20DTH Help

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astra MK4 Y20DTH Help

This could be in the wrong place and if it is I am sorry... I have never had any problems with my car ever Until thanks to some little Idot.

Someone broke into my astra they Broke the steering lock and pulled the wires for the end of the of the ignition off.... I went out and brought a new collom and lock. I have changed all this over.. And put the Chip in the New key and the Sensor round the Igntion on... Before it was all taken off the old system I held the chip out of the Key and held if against the unit round the Lock it started all ok.. and ran ok.. I have changed it all over and now Guess what it will not start... I was told that the Imoblizer cuts off the Fuel Getting to the injectors so i losened the pipes going to the injectors and the Pump seems to be getting diesel to the Engine.. The car will run on Easy Start. But will not stay running.. But orrange light on the dash stays on all the time.. I have no idea where to start..

I know what people are thinking i should not of attemped it and just claimed off insurace.. I have got another module that goes round the Ignition but that was off a petrol and even tryed chaning that and does not help... .

Does anyone know where to start...

As my understanding is...

Fuel
    Compression
    IT GOES

But it does not or am i doing somthing wrong...

Any help would be usfull...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think you need to get the emobiliser reseted and sync to your ecu, some body with opcom should be able to do it

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you any ideas where i could get a opcom from or are they very expensive to buy.. as spent quite a bit on it already and do not really want to buy somthing just to find out it will not work...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)