Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

iPhone to Blackberry free Messaging

WhatsApp Messenger

Hey guy this is an iphone to iphone messanger both iphones have to have the app to work it can also send to Blackberry as long as they have the app, bad news blackberry people it's nearly £3 to you good news for iphone guy's it 59p to us You can send pic's for free,txt style messages for free,audio recordings that you record in the app it self it's limited to 1 min though, get Emoji free as well if you want to put the smiley faces get it from the app store http://itunes.apple.com/app/whatsapp...310633997?mt=8 description

Search

Opening the iTunes Store. If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop. Progress Indicator

iTunes 9
    iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download WhatsApp Messenger by WhatsApp Inc., get iTunes now.
    Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

iTunes 9 for Mac + PC

WhatsApp Messenger

By WhatsApp Inc.

View More By This Developer Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

WhatsApp messenger is a smartphone to smartphone messenger currently available for iPhone and BlackBerry. The application utilizes push notifications to instantly get messages from friends, colleagues and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages at no cost. All features are included in our base price without the need for extra in-application purchases.

WHY USE WHATSAPP VS. OTHER SOLUTIONS:

* NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.

* MMS: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends. (iPhone 3GS required to send and save video)

* NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.

* SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.

* NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.

* NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. (You can of course always edit Favorites any way you like)

* OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.

* STATUS: Use the status feature of WhatsApp to inform your contacts if you are busy, in a meeting, at the gym, or available for a chat.

* AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!

---------------------------------------------------------
    We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:

support@whatsapp.com

or follow us on twitter:

http://twitter.com/WhatsAppINC
    @WhatsAppINC
    ---------------------------------------------------------

WhatsApp on iPhone works with virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an Apple unsupported wireless carrier, double check our FAQ for up to date information on our coverage.
    ...More
    WhatsApp Inc. Web Site WhatsApp Messenger Support Application License Agreement
    What's New in Version 2.5.2

- Better WiFi network detection and WiFi hotpost connections
    - Better detection when device is not connected to the internet
    - Improved GPS location detection (thanks Rusty)
    - Ability to cancel media upload in progress
    - Network data usage statistics (for those of you on limited data plans)
    - System status information (under Settings)
    - Wallpaper rotation fix for OS 3.1.3
    - Allow older 9 digit mobile phone numbers in Italy to sign up
    ...More
    iPhone Screenshots

Customer Reviews

The best messenger for the iPhone

by oesr I have used other iPhone-to-iPhone Apps but this one is definitively the best one. Nice UI and very fast. It even tells you if somebody cannot receive push at the moment you sent the message. I just hope it becomes more popular and that later they can join with BBM as they are trying to do. And maybe group chat in the future.

Love this app

by Torki7 This app is the best app ever ,, all of my freinds have the BlackBerry phone and the talk all the time about the BBM !! Now we have the IPM " iPhone massenger " and I love it !! I spread this app to all of my freinds and on my facebook account and it's spreading well !! Love U to improve it more by adding mabye voice mail or photo exchange that well kill the BBM useres !! And what could kill them more if U can make this program work with the BBM useres !! They will throu there blackberrys and get the iPhone for sure ,, coz the only reason they R using that device is for the BBM !!
    Thanx aging for this amazing app and looking foarwerd for the improvment

Bloody awesome !

by wickedlysmart Better performance , UI more than PING !
    and I'm also very pleased to the support-team's feedback .

Customers Also Bought

View In iTunes
    • $0.99
    • Category: Social Networking
    • Updated: Mar 11, 2010
    • Current Version: 2.5.2
    • 4.5 MB
    • Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
    • Seller: WhatsApp Inc.
    • © 2010 WhatsApp Inc.

Rated 4+
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:

431 Ratings
    All Versions:

10431 Ratings

1. Home
    2. iTunes

iTunes

More iTunes

Partner with iTunes

iTunes Store

Shop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller.

Copyright © 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

You Might Be Able To Piss Over Me But I'm Not Going To Roll Over And Lick My Lips While You Do It

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I wouldn't call having to buy an app to message someone on another phone free?
    Plus the only thing i would have to say to someone with a blackberry is that they bought the wrong phone Theres other free messaging apps out there though like Ebuddy, free foto messanger (not sure if that is on BB though)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by !Simon View Post
    I wouldn't call having to buy an app to message someone on another phone free?
    Plus the only thing i would have to say to someone with a blackberry is that they bought the wrong phone Theres other free messaging apps out there though like Ebuddy, free foto messanger (not sure if that is on BB though)
    Didn't say i paid but i've got the app and a couple of mates have and even if they are off line you can send the message and a text bubble will pop up i'm liking it i tried Ebuddy didn't really get on with it though but thanks for the other one
    You Might Be Able To Piss Over Me But I'm Not Going To Roll Over And Lick My Lips While You Do It