1 Post(s)

Adrian Flux Easter Opening Hours

Hi,

Please see below for our opening hours over Easter,

Good Friday – 9am till 4pm
    Easter Saturday – 9am till 4pm
    Easter Sunday – Closed
    Easter Monday – Closed

We would like to wish all the forum users a very Happy Easter from Adrian Flux.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Drives
    Astra Coupe Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Hi Dan,

I have sent through a quote request this morning - my insurance is up for renewal come the 25th of this month. Would it be possible for you to inform me of the usual payment options available to Flux customers? Basically i will need to pay in installments. Will this be possible? if so what are the usual upfront payments etc required.

If you are in a position whereby you can look into the quotation for me then the customer name is Christopher Wigglesworth. If you need to wait for the quotation to come through so i can get a ref number for you be able to look at this for me then that is fine and i can drop you a PM with the details required.

Thanks,

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im with adrian flux mate and u you can pay in installments, albeit pricey ones lol. think i paid a deposit but mine is one of those bonus multipliers. duno if that helps at all

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy_coupeturbo View Post
    Hi Dan,

I have sent through a quote request this morning - my insurance is up for renewal come the 25th of this month. Would it be possible for you to inform me of the usual payment options available to Flux customers? Basically i will need to pay in installments. Will this be possible? if so what are the usual upfront payments etc required.

If you are in a position whereby you can look into the quotation for me then the customer name is Christopher Wigglesworth. If you need to wait for the quotation to come through so i can get a ref number for you be able to look at this for me then that is fine and i can drop you a PM with the details required.

Thanks,
    Hi

If you would kindly pm me your reference number and postcode and contact telephone number, then i will arrange for someone to contact you and discuss the options.

Cheers

Dan

Status
    AOC Regular
    Drives
    Astra Coupe Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thats great cheers dan, will drop you a PM after my MOT on Thursday so i can discuss the options and sort out the cover start date etc. Need to remember to cancel my old policy too as it is set to auto renew if i do not let them know, wouldnt be the ifrst time i have made that mistake!