Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Collins Group A Cosworth Actuators

Guys / Gals,

Having read a few threads and posts on uprated actuators, I wanted to find out how many people on the AOC are running uprated actuators on their Standard Let or VXR Turbos by uprated I am referring to aftermarket.

Minty, Adon996, Paul080803 and Cleon are a few members who I believe have fitted the Collins Cosworth 31 Actuator from the 4x4 Model which has the longer actuator rod.

I wanted to know if your turbos hold boost significantly better than the standard LET/LEH actuators...

At just shy of £70. If they make noticable difference in performance on the Standard type Turbos when handling boost, I could be looking to make a purchase.

If you are running a Garrett or variant larger Turbo, this will not really apply to you, as the power gains and boost will be significantly better in any case..

Cheers

Shaun
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i unfortunatly didnt test my boost pressure after, i can do once my clutch is done to find out if the boost has changed. It has made a differnce in the respect that it made my clutch slip when it overboostd with my EDS stage 2 map (hence its now in the workshop having a clutch kit and lightened flywheel.