Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is it just me or are most micra drivers useless?!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is it just me or are most micra drivers useless?!

sorry if this offends anybody..........

surely it cant jus be that has noticed this, but everytime i see a micra its 9/10 a useless driver! i actualy dread seeing one around me on the road! generally they cant drive, have no observation or common sense and tend to be driving riduculously under speed limits (like 20mph in a 40 zone)
    it seems to be the general car of choice for useless drivers/oap's that shouldnt b driving at all/ people with those stupid p plate (That i realy think if u feel the need to put them on ur car u shouldnt of passed your test!!)

just to prove my point my nan bought a new red micra last year and is an absolutly awful driver! i have witnessed her on the roads when driving my own car! god help wgc is all i can say lol took her 30 minutes just to get off of my mums drive way because my brothers golf was parked on the drive infront of garage (Which appears to be its new home!!) lol she also made a comment a while ago .... "i never overtake, cars always overtake me, but i do over take the parked ones!" !! i rest my case!! lol

sorry bout that just needed to rant, so rant over lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hahah I agree but it seems to me that its always the case with people who drive small cars that they think they are driving articulated lorries!! hahah,,
    And they have no spacial awareness,, it can be very funny to watch them drive,,
    Work was manic now my brain is fried!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    watching them park is even funnier! u could clearly park a jumbo bleeding jet in the space and yet there forward and backwards in it for like an hour then leave it in the middle so know one can park either side and they are like 3foot away from kurb lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's you, ALL micra drivers are useless!
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB2K3 View Post
    It's you, ALL micra drivers are useless!
    lmao yes ur right, i just didnt want to offend if someone turned round and said they drive/used to drive one! lol atleast i had a fall back of having only said most not all! lol but yes ALL!!! lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I saw a new micra the other day and it looked similar to a Fiat 500 - not bad at all. Also worthy of note - the driver was clearly under 70 yrs old.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im personal not a fan of the apearance of the cars in general either but havent seen the new ones! not al the drivers are over 70's but the are generaly all useless lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linds_mk4 View Post
    lmao yes ur right, i just didnt want to offend if someone turned round and said they drive/used to drive one! lol atleast i had a fall back of having only said most not all! lol but yes ALL!!! lol
    I wouldn't worry about it, when I rant I offend a certain percentage of this forum due to certain criteria the accidentally fall into.
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah but when there parking they seem no to turn the wheel in any direction lmao just forwards and backwards and after a while i think they decide iv moved back and forwards enough so il leave it here middle of the dam road !!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im driving a Corsa Kenwood Chef just now while mine is in for repair and I hate it, mostly because of the attitude of other drivers. People feel obliged to overtake when im going more than the speed limit and generally push their way in, flash lights at me etc.

The really sad thing is, that I cant find a paper bag big enough to put over my head

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast