This is the first time i've been able to get in the workshop for 2 weeks so I thought I'd get a little job that has been overdue for a while.
I've had a spare subframe which I had powdercoated sitting in the stores for a good while now, so I thought it was about time i got it ready to fit. I ordered some new bushes and set about fitting this morning. I have also removed the rear engine mount as this was pretty minging, I never had this blast cleaned when i had the subframe powdercoated for some reason.
I used a piece of threaded bar, a large socket 36mm IIRC, and 2 nuts and washers. Oh yeah, and loads of moly grease.