Hey folks as title says i was taking centre consol apart today to have a look at diffusers etc. when i put it all back together i left the lights on for a good hour or mayby two not sure. went out switched lights off and plipped the ignition to check, turn the key and all the lights go off on dash and it doesn't even try to start just a loud clicking noise. mayby i've knocked something or blown a fuse?
the gm battery thats on it has a black circle through the little window. what does this mean? just waiting on a battery charger really hope the battery isn't goosed?
help needed folks as i need the car tonight. thanks guys.