Thread: my good deed,,

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking my good deed,,

Right so well the last few days have been a bit weird around here,, anytime I seem to be out on the roads there has been a few Astra drivers on the side of it with their hazards flashing and me being me I'll stop for anyone who looks like their in trouble (only if they are on their own,, a group can look after themselves lol)

But anyways on my way home this evening there was an Astra identical to mine on the other side of the road and the very stylishly dressed woman looked to be in a bit of bother so I did a U turn up at the garage and pulled up to see if she need any help,, turned out she had a flat tire after hitting a pothole,, so I changed it for her,, and told her about this website and how it offers such good help to people who don't have a clue about their car and also for the people who are more experienced with cars,,

What I've noticed as well is that people don't normally stop to help or give a bit of kindness to other people who are in distress and when it comes to them having a bit of bother they'll bitch about nobody stopping for them!

Anyways just thought I'd share it,,

Braenard
    Work was manic now my brain is fried!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats nice of you, im sure theres a lot of people out there who would do the same.

If its a fit bird im there
    PSN: Stan-H-
    My Autobiography

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I stopped to help some woman when her car had broken down
    she did not want to get out of the car so i could not help her
    mind you i did pull up in a brake down lorry at 2am on my way home

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    I stopped to help some woman when her car had broken down
    she did not want to get out of the car so i could not help her
    mind you i did pull up in a brake down lorry at 2am on my way home
    hahah I'm not surprised lol!

Quote Originally Posted by StanCoupe1.8 View Post
    Thats nice of you, im sure theres a lot of people out there who would do the same.

If its a fit bird im there
    Lol but not a lot of people at all,, I did stop for a guy once who had a nicely modified Bently Continental GTC after he ran outta petrol,, hahah,,

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i once tried to help a helpless lady, she was in a side street around the corner from where i lived, id just been to the chippy and was on my way home, she had a flat and no jack or brace to take the wheel off, so i offer to get mine, so off i trot leaving my piping hot chippys next to the car, which i then realised the wife had my jack because she didnt have one in her car, so i went on to find a mate with a jack and brace, when i finally got one i went back to the helpless lady, and the bitch had ****ed off with my fish and chips,

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammid1983 View Post
    i once tried to help a helpless lady, she was in a side street around the corner from where i lived, id just been to the chippy and was on my way home, she had a flat and no jack or brace to take the wheel off, so i offer to get mine, so off i trot leaving my piping hot chippys next to the car, which i then realised the wife had my jack because she didnt have one in her car, so i went on to find a mate with a jack and brace, when i finally got one i went back to the helpless lady, and the bitch had ****ed off with my fish and chips,

Quality!
    Astra Mk5 1.9CDTi 150 SRi

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammid1983 View Post
    I'd have been fairly p***ed off with that!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    makes me laugh now, come to think of it , it was a red 5 door astra g, was it your wife??? got me going on the day, i was proper skint and had spent my last £3 on me dinner n that woman took my chips, can you believe some people

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Drives
    Astra Van 1.7 DTI
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Ive stopped for a few peopel, i find it amazeing how many people cant change a wheel and how many when asked dont know where there spare is or what condition its in.

Mark

MK4 Astra Van 1.7 DTI Sportive

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astra mark View Post
    Ive stopped for a few peopel, i find it amazeing how many people cant change a wheel and how many when asked dont know where there spare is or what condition its in.

Mark
    that would be me!x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast