Thread: electrical or mecanical.

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

electrical or mecanical.

i done the earth mod yesterday and when i went to start the car today the battery was flat, thinking i had made a mistake i re done it, jumped the car, turnt it off and within 10 minutes the battery was flat.

thinking i had pulled a wire out from somewhere i stripped everything in that reigion and nothing looks disturbed or pulled out of a connector ect. i jumped the car took it for a 20 minute drive and a few minutes later after pulling up the battery was flat again. car went to a garage to have the battery checked and that came back fine, battery is charging and apparently holding its charge, there didnt seem to be any current draw either, alternator and starter motor were checked and are also fine.

got home from the garage and within 10 minutes the battery was flat again, i charged it up, connected a multi-meter to it and it held its charge, started, so i turnt it off poped the headlights on for 30 seconds then went to start and nothing.

could this be an electrical/earth problem or is my battery ****ed co-incidentallly immediatally after i done the earth mod??
    Astra T9 estate for sale, see my ebay link!

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    anyone? think it was my battery, gave it a charge and today its been ok so far.
    Astra T9 estate for sale, see my ebay link!