Thread: ecu tested no faults!!!!!!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ecu tested no faults!!!!!!!

me again folks...non spark non start!! had ecu tested 3 times and no fault found!! no eml.. changed coil pk changed crankshaft sensor and still lllzilcho!!! please help.. am i gonna have to send off to vauxhall??££££

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    NO EML light at all even with the igniton on? Whats your engine code and how are you with car electrics
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    are you having similar probs to mine mate?

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=245068
    GSi Turbo - CS2 - 253bhp / 275ft/lb Torque
    1/4 mile - 14.62secs @ 95.5mph

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    blimey,yeah sounds pretty much the same.my ecu been tested and is fine.but my car wont start at all!! no spark dead as a door nail.just changed fuel pump 2 as this was faulty now fuel good no spark grrrrr! i am wondering if imoboliser even thoe i have nout flashing (eml defo there) please keep me updated with your repairs as these call out elecrticians are costing me a fortune at 45 per hour! look out for steve1412 great adviser

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    auto sparks:: hi eml light on at start then goes out so we no the bulb is in there lol..we did wonder but defo there..wolotgf*********..think this right the engine number..auto electrician has stated the whole car is live all lights/stereo,coil,crank everything but no spark..i have been advised to check loom only thing left as ecu been tested 3 times and nothing wrong and no faults..fuel coming up to carb.injectors live..relay fine..my electric knowledge is female!lol learning as i am fixing my partner is the one to chat too..im not sure if this is allowed but do you give out a contact number so he can chat with you? cheers mate.i need to know what fuses lay under my bonnet as i think i have one missing..noticed that my fuse for my elec windows was removed and no were to be found and i know the fuse ws there before it went to crash repair...wondering if they tampered with my fuses?? cheers and thanks for your time x

Chassis number eddited out

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Firstly the number you put up was the chassis number so I've edited most of it out and secondly after bad experiences on here I refuse to pm my number out to help others on the phone.

The engine number will be stamped on the block at the front on the gearbox side, it will start "X" or "Z" then have 16, 18, 20, 22 depending on your engine size

Once I have the above info I can look at pin outs for the coil pack seeing as you say you have fuel but no spark
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason