Thread: getting a little excited

vauxcoupe

getting a little excited

Just sharing my joy as am getting a little excited as the coupes booked in for a wee spray here n there to tidy her up and with thanks to the comments and advice from some o u folk the coilovers are on there way and the 19" lambo reps are ordered tonight.
    So just to say another thanks to you lot and hopefully bout april al get some pics up, reason for april is shes booked in for a laquer respray as shes fine everywhere else and its just the wee tinyest scratches that are geeting done, bar that happy happy.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cool, i look forward to seeing pics when its done
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    142 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)
    Thats great and i'm pleased for you.

When i owned my first bertone coupe, after 2 weeks , i was realy badly stone chipped by a gravel lorry, in foul weather on the motorway, i couldt get passed him in a hurry, and ended up on the hard shoulder to avoid him.

Firstly my windscreen cracked, and on further inspection in better weather, the car was stonchipped all over realy badly, i ended up going to my insurance and got a full respray, the estimate was around £2300. the car came back like new

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    will be good to see pics when its all done mate. bet your wallets going to be a bit lighter now

vauxcoupe
    ^^^^lol the wallets well light especially as ive extended the family with a little one due in july!! yea service parts all new cost a wee packet with the coilovers being about £400! didnt know there was a cheap set but dnt matter now. glad in a way a didnt go for another ford as av got a crush on the new rs.. last rs a had a tuned it so much it blew the engine so it was a costly £3500+ engine mods out the window. vowed never to do it again decided on the coupe and do wish i went for the turbo but the girls just passed her test!!gulp!!.. so wee touches and nice wheels thats it.

vauxcoupe
    Not good with the paintshop but hopefully will look like this, well a little better i hope..lol..