Thread: today's little treat

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

today's little treat

wash in 3 week's so here is what it looked like ..as just had two new tyres fitted on the front (unroyal rainsport 2 VERY VERY GOOD GRIP WET/DRY ) anyway here she is in a mess

morrisons very own snow foam well nearly i use the hot foam brush but dont use the bush just hover it over the car so it get's the grit soft then power wash it off from a distance . then take it home for a 6 bucket wash methord and 4 bucket rinse methord... then i dry with a terry towel good enough for baby it's good enough for my car. then i used poor boy's black hole to give it a nice deep gloss shine... i think this stuff is very good. not need to wax as i only did that 3 week's ago with ZYMOL TITAINIUM...which really does just keep on working no matter what weather get's chucked at it... well here is the finale results

any comment's welcome

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    using the black hole will have taken off the wax, and black hole is betetr on darker cars not a lighter colour like yours.

also teh morrisons foam ( as you call it) will more than likely stripped off the wax as well!
    Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship. Car 21, pug 106 GTI. Gone from track days to full on racing

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Add d dave on Facebook
    Nice result and even better choice of tyres, my top brand of tyres but struggle to find a cheap supplier up here
    Scottish Member? Have a peep at our Region For tints or wraps Click Here!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertone ben View Post
    using the black hole will have taken off the wax, and black hole is betetr on darker cars not a lighter colour like yours.

also teh morrisons foam ( as you call it) will more than likely stripped off the wax as well!

honest using the foam just to settle on the car then water rinse. that will take all the wax off.. and black hole takes wax off i thought that it was a good i idea to keep toping up with this i really aint got a clue just like puting 100% in to cleaning my car and buying the stuff aint cheap. i remeber you giving me infor on how to go about it ..but did'nt understand all the sort stuff srp/ssp honest aint got a clue so what do you think i should do ?

as in next week? start over again ( wash with born to be mild shampo/ clay/ lime prime/ then what? just wax iv got ZYMOL TITAINIUM WAX/ what should i use on top of the wax? and when ? what should i use after every wash with born to be mild shampo?

VERY VERY GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP MATE

kind regards paul

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d dave View Post
    Nice result and even better choice of tyres, my top brand of tyres but struggle to find a cheap supplier up here

yeah the tyre are very good ..iv given them a good testing since yesterday and they are mint.

cheer's for the comment

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i actually like black whole on my arden blue gsi ,

if your starting over id wash,clay,wash then either black hole or limeprime up to you (altho lime prime does have abrasives )
    then a coat of wax

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_gsi View Post
    honest using the foam just to settle on the car then water rinse. that will take all the wax off.. and black hole takes wax off i thought that it was a good i idea to keep toping up with this i really aint got a clue just like puting 100% in to cleaning my car and buying the stuff aint cheap. i remeber you giving me infor on how to go about it ..but did'nt understand all the sort stuff srp/ssp honest aint got a clue so what do you think i should do ?

as in next week? start over again ( wash with born to be mild shampo/ clay/ lime prime/ then what? just wax iv got ZYMOL TITAINIUM WAX/ what should i use on top of the wax? and when ? what should i use after every wash with born to be mild shampo?

VERY VERY GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP MATE

kind regards paul

it can do as its quite strong.

all you need to do is wash it (foam and pre wash not essential) with your dodo born to be mild and the 2BM.

once washed dry it, then wipe down with QD. all you need to do after that is nothing or apply a layer of wax.

and that is all you need to do once you have done a full detail.
    Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship. Car 21, pug 106 GTI. Gone from track days to full on racing

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_ View Post
    i actually like black whole on my arden blue gsi ,

if your starting over id wash,clay,wash then either black hole or limeprime up to you (altho lime prime does have abrasives )
    then a coat of wax

cheer's for the reply mate... i think iv got it up past... wash clay/wash lime prime..then wax..... just what do i do from thee how long between eack wax/ polish and so on?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertone ben View Post
    it can do as its quite strong.

all you need to do is wash it (foam and pre wash not essential) with your dodo born to be mild and the 2BM.

once washed dry it, then wipe down with QD. all you need to do after that is nothing or apply a layer of wax.

and that is all you need to do once you have done a full detail.

cheer's for the reply mate i'll sort it some time or other ... going to give it a 2 day detail next week.

wash ...sonas green clay..born to be slippy lube... the wash/ lime prime/then wax. keep it simpless i think is best lol

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry 2 but in but whats clay and lime? Im clueless as well bro, i usualy clean with walm sopey fairy, dry and wax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast