Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Arden blue vxr - moreleigh/diptford/Plymouth

Who wants to own up to this one?!

I followed an Arden blue vxr this morning. BJO where the last 3 letters on the plate!

I let u into the lane between moreleigh and diptford. Followed you all the way in my silver 5dr diesel!

Then we went through avonwick, down the a38 towards Plymouth and both off at deep lane! Then at chaddlewood roundabout, you went right up past the Audi garage and towards the 118 building and that way!!

Who was this?!

I have got pics but as I was driving and they are on my iPhone they are a bit blurry.... Lol.
    Astra VXR Nurburgring No. 362

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch2112 View Post
    Who wants to own up to this one?!

I followed an Arden blue vxr this morning. BJO where the last 3 letters on the plate!

I let u into the lane between moreleigh and diptford. Followed you all the way in my silver 5dr diesel!

Then we went through avonwick, down the a38 towards Plymouth and both off at deep lane! Then at chaddlewood roundabout, you went right up past the Audi garage and towards the 118 building and that way!!

Who was this?!

I have got pics but as I was driving and they are on my iPhone they are a bit blurry.... Lol.
    I see an 08/58 plate arden most mornings on that roundabout going in tha direction when im on the way to work mate so may have even seen you too about 7.20/7.30 am ish? i only live 2 roads down will have to check out and see if it was bjo mate

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea well I work up at 118. I'm normally in the coop getting a paper then boot it up that hill to work! Lol.

I see I couple if vxrs most days. I've seen another black one around chaddlewoodarea. N a few nice 3drs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ah right il have to keep and eye out for you mate, do you have any pics of yours so i know what to look for ?

heres a few pics of mine 55plate star silver vxr

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice! I haven't got any pics yet as they are all on my iPhone n haven't put them onto pc/laptop yet! Basically I've just a standard 1.7 54 plate cdti...

In fact I think I saw u the other day wen I was following this mysterious Arden vxr and you where up the road toward a38?! Just caught a glimpse of a silver vxr...must have been you!! Lol.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Also...you coming to the SW Cornwall road trip on Sunday? Can't be bothered to go check the thread....lol.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice! I haven't got any pics yet as they are all on my iPhone n haven't put them onto pc/laptop yet! Basically I've just a standard 1.7 54 plate cdti...

In fact I think I saw u the other day wen I was following this mysterious Arden vxr and you where up the road toward a38?! Just caught a glimpse of a silver vxr...must have been you!! Lol.
    Also...you coming to the SW Cornwall road trip on Sunday? Can't be bothered to go check the thread....lol.
    Ah right, what colour is yours then mate? mk4 or mk5? no wont be able to make it sorry mate may see you one morn

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mines is star silver mk5 5dr. Just standard as imthinking of selling her soon and buying a mk4 coupe.... N I'm sure I will see u one morning... Will b having a good look out now! Lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mines is star silver mk5 5dr. Just standard as imthinking of selling her soon and buying a mk4 coupe.... N I'm sure I will see u one morning... Will b having a good look out now! Lol
    may even see you this morning yet mate

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkz2006 View Post
    may even see you this morning yet mate
    What were you saying....lol. Nice vxr you have mate! Good see them damn bright lights blind me this morning!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast