Thread: Show me your boot builds.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Show me your boot builds.

some of you have seen my boot build, but as i built it myself, it seems to be saking apart, so got to make a new box, i never could seal the other one properly as i had to run power cables into the box and out becuase thats were my power cap was.

so im after inspiration for making a new one, ideally id like to see someones with 2 subs, 1 amp and a power cap, but any shown will be nice.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    copied from my autobiography so quite a few pics

Was going to be there for a few days while i sorted everything out.

Friday night time got this far...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 112KB.

Saturday morning was up bright and earlie again and got cracking with the install.
    After checking were i was and rerouting the power cables for the amps i got to here...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 119KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 222KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 89KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 200KB.

Then was pretty late and back was breaking so called it a day, Sunday put it all back together to end up with this at approx 4pm...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 222KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 54KB.

Was pretty happy but would like the wires alot neater for when the cover is lifted for shows and whatever else so at 10pm I had a idea and being the pacient type i am i went and set up a flood light and removed it all again

Stayed up till about 2am drilling holes in my mdf false floor to end up with this...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 105KB.

Much better so called it a night to start again on monday morning...

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 127KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 98KB.

Subs back in

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 114KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 198KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 194KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 198KB.

Got some new material for my boot install, wanted a bit of contrast so got some new carpet so the subs matched the middle shelf and some alcantara for the bottom, stripped it all out again and retrimmed everything including the plastic panel, also got some lighter tinted glass so you could see the underneath better.

Astra Coupe Turbo
    Custom Stage 3.5 330bhp 340ft lb VXR Pop Bang Map with Ignition Cut Limiter

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members