Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: regal inlet mani

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    regal inlet mani

    had a new inlet mani fitted by regal yesterday and a new map.
    got over 38bhp extra from just the mani fitted and a few tweek on the map
    on the way back i tested the car out and wat a different its make. the car pulls like a train and more repossive. i need to pray evertime i get into the driver seat.

    heres some pic off the mani


    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    inmyvain's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,705
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    looks a well made piece of kit!
    38bhp isnt to be sniffed at,that really is a decent gain.
    regal just need to price it around 100 notes cheaper and id be buying one for my rebuild.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    LOCKO's Avatar
    South Central RO
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    hampshire
    Posts
    8,862
    Mentioned in
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    not more power ateeur , will it ever stop lol

    looking forward to seeing the beast again soon

    keep up the good work mate ...was telling my mate about your car the other day
    with a few pics he was gob smacked , as he thought his m3 was quick and i laughed

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    MrStush's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Atty, as always I take my hat off to you!.... You are insane..... A true speed freak.... I am going to have to come and see this beast in person as I am not too far away from you...
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Reading-Astra's Avatar
    BUYER BEWARE - WE ADVISE CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    522
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks very nice, something i may consider for my current 2 builds.

    BTW I am very interested in your sig:

    drives the fastest zafira in the country and the fastest corca c

    What bhp/torque and more importantly, what 1/4 mile times?

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    jimbo1's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,046
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    38BHP!! so does this mean that the bus is well over the 500BHP mark now??????
    astra sri 2.0 turbo xp sports hatch

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    craigb78's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    433
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    u must have a very good job or you are a drug dealer or something the amount of money you have spent on that bus of yours lol
    MK1 Focus RS Sleeper

    GT28, Tubular Manifold, Pro Alloy FMIC, 3inch Turbo Back

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKO View Post
    not more power ateeur , will it ever stop lol

    looking forward to seeing the beast again soon

    keep up the good work mate ...was telling my mate about your car the other day
    with a few pics he was gob smacked , as he thought his m3 was quick and i laughed
    hows things was up your ends yesterday get the mani fitted. should have told u could have met up

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStush View Post
    Atty, as always I take my hat off to you!.... You are insane..... A true speed freak.... I am going to have to come and see this beast in person as I am not too far away from you...
    anytime mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reading-Astra View Post
    Looks very nice, something i may consider for my current 2 builds.

    BTW I am very interested in your sig:

    drives the fastest zafira in the country and the fastest corca c

    What bhp/torque and more importantly, what 1/4 mile times?
    well i got the fastes zafira just finising off the corsa will be running over 400bhp with a gt28rs

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    38BHP!! so does this mean that the bus is well over the 500BHP mark now??????
    well over 500bhp and that with no nos

    Quote Originally Posted by craigb78 View Post
    u must have a very good job or you are a drug dealer or something the amount of money you have spent on that bus of yours lol
    i work hard and i enjoy my self by building cars. i own a bar/nightclub in bham
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    cleon's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by craigb78 View Post
    u must have a very good job or you are a drug dealer or something the amount of money you have spent on that bus of yours lol


    Who are you to judge where he gets his money from haha and saying some one is a drug dealer on a forum is clever isnt it lol
    Astra van gt3076

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. inlet mani
    By welsh-andy in forum Turbo Petrol Engines inc. Transmissions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •