Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just been run off the road! NOT HAPPY!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Just been run off the road! NOT HAPPY!

Just been run off the road of round where i live buy some stuck up pen pushing **** in his shitron!

was driving down the country lane and round a blind bent and there is was in the middle of the road i slammed my brakes on and he still didnt move nor slow down so i had the only choice to take the hedge!

so i have have a car covered in scratches and possible to waped disks due to some **** who didnt move !

and didnt get his REG didnt have time just want to move

and to top it all off the post office was shut so i cant get my car tax

so not in a good mood!

sorry for the rant!
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gutted mate, there everywhere, following his satnav no doubt
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to hear mate, not very nice indeed! i got a road like that round my way, people are right idiots, more likely they dont know how wide there car is so dont want to get too close and scratch it, even tho they have a ton of room! very annoying!

Hope its not too bad!
    xXx TiNy T xXx

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was nearly run off the road today by a stupid bint in a red merc A class who decided she wanted to charge ahead (in a tailback, on a resedential road) overtaking where there was no room to do so, she tried to barge in front of the chap in front of me, who quite rightly wouldn't let her in, and I wouldn't either, so she forced me out of her way Although I was in a beaten up old mk4 astra courtesy car which is already covered in dents and scrapes, and I was tempted to stick it out and let her scrape her car into mine in her attack I just couldn't bring myself to do it so had to let her get away with it.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE WORST BIT...

She did this WHILE PUTTING ON HER DAMN EYE MAKE UP - SERIOUSLY THE STUIPD BINT WAS PUTTING ON MASCARA AND EYESHADOW AS SHE BLOODY WELL DROVE ALONG IN BUSY TRAFFIC! (and yes I realise that was all caps, but sometimes it is appropriate for virtual shouting)

Thank god handguns aren't legal in this country or shots would have been fired lol.

I seriously wish I had one of those ultra-loud train siren air horns like some folks get in the USA to startle the heck outta idiots - could have made her poke her own eye out with her mascara brush - can't blame me for it - she shouldn't have been driving without due care and attention anway ossifer!

</rant>

Kirsty

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    gutted for you mate, i'm sure some people just don't know how to drive nowadays. i find myself shouting at everyone because of things like this. is it likely to polish/t-cut out, or worse?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i hate when your on a two way residential road and even though there is enough space, some drivers charge at you like to intimidate you into moving over.
    all the time in ghetto london!.
    2007 (57) BLACK 1.3CDTi

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I feel for you mate, I've been pulled out on twice recently on roundabouts, both times I could have slammed into them as they were not looking and had a nice compo claim, but I stood on the brakes both times, too chicken to damage my car.
    I do feel for you tho mate, some people just will not move regardless and try and barge you out the way. If it where me tho, I'd have stopped and made him reverse into a gateway or something. What I do to really annoy people when its my right of way on a residential road, and they are trying to get through, is sit there, stare at them, then get a newspaper out to read, they soon get the message
    Probably the ONLY Astra Mk3 sitting on Corsa D SXI rims!
    And Now a Diesel on Discs all round!

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=162503

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4nn View Post
    i hate when your on a two way residential road and even though there is enough space, some drivers charge at you like to intimidate you into moving over.
    all the time in ghetto london!.
    it was in ghetto london lol!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    theres loads of idiots on the road like that, i just stop dead on my side of the road and if there going to hit me then at least im not at fault.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happened to me too, some dick in a 5 series over the white line, I walloped a kerb, ****ed a wheel and had a nice flat for my troubles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast