Genuine reason for posting this folks...
Basically I'd like to know how many of you use and abuse your car on a daily basis. I don't mean you take off the dust cover and give it a toot up the ring road once a week, I mean proper daily abuse... ie use it for what it ultimately is, a car and again I don't class taking the VXR to Tesco once a month as abuse.
So, on that note... I'd like know:
1. What's the hardest used VXR you know of? Is it yours?
2. What's the highest mileage VXR you know of? Is it yours?
3. What's the highest mileage Z20LET to date, no engine rebuilds etc?
4. Who uses their car for the daily 100 mile commute in all weathers?
5. Anybody done any massive exploits in their car, I don't mean the burd from McDoanlds.. as in 4 mates, enough spare pants for three days and an epic drive to Yugoslavia. Because you can...
As said, I have a genuine reason for asking this so fire away with your facts and figures and stories of Astra abusing... no bullshit please!
Fire away folks...