Jus a little update, got round to covering my front seat last night.
Measured out all the material size i would require, then masked up the seat so not glue over spray would get onto the seat in areas i did not want it to.
I did a section at a time and then tucked into the edges were glue was also sprayed.
A section of the back would not stick down properly so i balanced a few things on it to put some pressure on it, then we started messing about and made a big stack out of it lol, seamt like a funny thing to do at the time.
The bottom section also got the same treatment, around were you knees would go need a little stitching just to give it an extra bit of strength
Around the edges will get some stitches to to hold them in proper but the amount of spray glue applied should be ample to hold anything lol, suppose i went a bit over board but it be right.
Comments welcome as always,