Thread: Bilstein B8 F/R What Springs to Go For...?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Bilstein B8 F/R What Springs to Go For...?

As above really, Ive recently bought Front and Rear Bilstein B8 dampers which i believe are 40mm shorter than the standard dampers.

Has anyone fitted these? what did you think of them,and what springs did you use?

What i gather from LMF is that the springs that match the B8 dampers are Eibach Sportline sport spring - £125.25 although i am a little flustered that they are cheaper than the Eibach Pro-Kit performance spring - £130.05

Is this correct?
    What would you recommend Pro or Sport?

Has anyone that's fitted this set up or similar experienced any problems with chamber? etc

sorry if this has been covered already

Cheers
    12main12
    SRI 2.0Turbo... & MG ZR EXPRESS VAN ...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats a good price,the pro springs are not as low as the sportsline,IMO sportsline are too low,I don't know why the pro's are more expensive compared to the sportsline maybe because of popularity, i'll let you know how they pair,i've got front B8's to go on on with the eibach pros
    You Might Be Able To Piss Over Me But I'm Not Going To Roll Over And Lick My Lips While You Do It

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Do you know how much the pro springs lower by? and are they as compatible with the shorter B8 damper as the sportsline...?

i want to lower the car to give it sharper lines, but want it to still be practical to use so i was thinking 30/40mm on a SRI-Turbo?
    SRI 2.0Turbo... & MG ZR EXPRESS VAN ...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pro's are 30mm lower the shocks are designed for vehicles that have been lowered 30mm or less so yep should go straight on i'll let you know as im fitting mine on Saturday
    You Might Be Able To Piss Over Me But I'm Not Going To Roll Over And Lick My Lips While You Do It