Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

machine polish/detail

Hi all,

Dont really come on the regional forums much as im not really out much for meets ect so this may sound a bit cheeky....

was looking at the cat the other day and it really does need a machine, i think elbow grease just wont cut it lol.....so my question is, is there anyone out there that fancies coming and doing there thing over my car...i mean machine polish it!

I know there are pro detailers out there but i just simply can not afford it. Or anyone that just wants to practice-providing they do actually know what they are doing! Will sort you out a drink or can discuss a price tho not expecting to be done for free.

Or another option until i can even afford to buy my own polisher -maybe let me borrow theirs??

It may sound cheeky to some but i dont mean it that way i know some people enjoy doing it ect and thought id pop the question

Thanks

James

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello mate.
    u was looking at ur cat and it needs a machine, very strange comment to make, y not buy it a kids battery car from halfords? lol
    a mate of mine got his car mopped in park wood (maidstone) for about 80 quid. u could do that and then buy a decentish wax/polish and wax/polish it after every wash to give it a nice shine and keep the protection up.