Thread: Drive vauxhall !

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drive vauxhall !

as some of you will know iv been having problems with my astra, juddering from the clutch/gearbox its recently had a new clutch and slave cylinder.. and vauxhall could not find the problem with it why it was juddering, back in ther today and they telling me it needs a new clutch and flywheel! and it will be to my expense! considering less than 5 weeks ago they fitted a new one i dont think that its my problem.. aparently its down to driver error ... so i can hav the car for a year then the clutch goes due to wear and tear .. fair enough but 5 weeks ! they really know how to piss people off

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Speak to Vauxhall Customer Services, don't bother arguing more with the dealership. If they are no help then speak to Trading Standards who really will help you if they feel they can.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ring vauxhall customer care and get case number after explaining situation. unless your a rally driver strange clutch going due to driver error in such a short space of time, clutches are a big grey area though

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ooooo drive vaxuhall dont get me started ! put it this way there a bunch of useless *****!
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they had my car 2 days .. its been at fault since i got the car back when the new clutch was fitted .. instead of doin half a job twice why dont they just do a proper job once! much easier.. it looks like its goin to be in over new year im lovin the 83bhp beast of a 1.2 agila tho .. runs on fumes

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Unfortunatly mechanics these days are not the mechanics they used to be. Everything is geared around money! If they can claim the money from VX hq they will, however if the garage have to pay for it, they will blame the customer. Just go straight to VX Hq customer services and do NOT accept the car until all of the faults a fully repaired.
    Astra H SRi 1.9 CDTI
    WG Motorworks stage 1.5 Remap, VXR suspension, Whiteline RARB, Courtenay brake hoses, VXR brakes,
    OP COM East Anglia Region