Thread: 1.8 sri or vvt sri?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1.8 sri or vvt sri?

im a new member so im hoping this is in the right place and sorry if it isnt,

im looking to buy either the 1.8 vvt sri or the 1.8 sri both 3door with xp's,and was just wondering which people think is the better spec and if its worth spending the extra money on the vvt and the pro's and con's of each,also do both these come with the sports button to change the set up of the car or is it just the vvt?

thanks.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anyone????

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they should both have sport button shouldnt they? the vvt is a little quicker to 60 and a lot better top end try parkers for the exact figures

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow WARDY25 On Twitter Add WARDY25 on Facebook
    dont get any, buy a 150bhp derv instead, so much better than any 1.8 in a astra H

did a 50 mile round trip in one a month back or so, terrible is the only word compared to a derv one, i aint the biggest derv fan and yeah they get boring but i enjoy drivng a 150 to the petrol equivilent
    ASTRA 'J' 330 SRI CDTI RST

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astrasxicdti View Post
    they should both have sport button shouldnt they? the vvt is a little quicker to 60 and a lot better top end try parkers for the exact figures
    Quote Originally Posted by WARDY25 View Post
    dont get any, buy a 150bhp derv instead, so much better than any 1.8 in a astra H

did a 50 mile round trip in one a month back or so, terrible is the only word compared to a derv one, i aint the biggest derv fan and yeah they get boring but i enjoy drivng a 150 to the petrol equivilent
    thanks,and the 150 will cost me to much to insure so it has to be either the sri vvt or just the sri.