hey guys im wandering if anyone else has had the same problem as me, ive had my laptop for around 3 months now and all has been fine (excelp me wiping the opperating system off it lol) but over the past 2 days its been giving me a really nasty electric scock if i hold it in a certain place
ive not dropped it, slammed the screen down, knocked it or spilt anything on it, i just use it like anyone else would. ive supplied a photo of where its giving me the shock but not 100% what it is exactly giving me the shock all i know is that its done it several times and is very painful
this is the photo, ive pointed at the area i believe is giving me the shock, only things in that area that i think may be doing it are the fan and a screw.
if it can be sorted how would i go about fixing it, hope someone can help ive come close to throwing it at the wall a few times lol