Thread: Astra Mk3 : what should i expect?!?!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Astra Mk3 : what should i expect?!?!

Hi Guys, as i mentioned when i joined an intro'ed myself ive recently got hold of an

R reg 1.4 8v Astra Merit.

just wanted to find out what sorta things VX has hidden away behind the dash and other places that i can now exploit

to give u an idea, when i bought my veccy it was a base model 1.8 LS since having it i have activated CC, got nice motorised seats in there, rear leccy windows, auto dim rear view mirror, kerb lights, front fog lights all of this was pretty much plug into existing loom and i was done..

diggin around under the dash today i found that when i removed the blank for the front fog lights switch there was a plug behind it with all the pins in so i am assuming the wiring loom is there for front fog lights?

how many other goodies am i likely to uncover when im digging around, or how many other things can i likely fit to it without much stress?

what i really want to fit is

Central locking,
    Leccy Windows,
    Leccy Mirrors,
    Front Fog Lights,

whats the chances this is going to be easy to fit? when i removed the cable between the drivers door and body there was nothing but two wires in it, so i figured im gonna need to put some effort in for cc, windows n mirrors??

also sorry for all the posts in such a short period of time, im sure this forum is gonna block me at some point thinking im spamming it haha. just got so many questions about this little car, since im happy with the look of my vec i decided to turn my attentions to the astra

cheers all
    Kris
    Brute Force : if its not working, your not using enough.

Op-Com Fault diagnosis available aberdare - cardiff area.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Think there is loads of information like this in the MK3 section on INFO files

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by an_alien View Post
    Think there is loads of information like this in the MK3 section on INFO files
    cheers mate. will have a nose around in there now.
    Brute Force : if its not working, your not using enough.

Op-Com Fault diagnosis available aberdare - cardiff area.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    central locking is easy, as is electric windows! scrap yard has everything you need