Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One Crappy Weekend!

So who else had a awful weekend?

Mine started Friday, finished work all ok, was going to see a "friend" who i lent money to for a week and was expecting to be paid back on Friday after numerous calls and texts they completely ignored me! So rubbish night.

Saturday was case getting my money back still, found her house but she hasnt been there for few days. Finally got hold of her on her mobile, and denies calling or texting me (i have phone bills to proove that she called and text me on Sunday evening). So saturday was spent being angry and depressed, but got better after footbally results hearing Chelsea, Man U, Tottenham and Man city dropping points

Sunday was awful. Managed to find the girl who owed me money, followed her in my car for few miles and waited outside her house. Confronted her, who the lying b*tch denies all Knowledge of knowing me, claims never of seen me blah blah blah i was fuming and raging at this point!! and that i am stalking her and lying. I follow her once again but loose her in traffic. I got hold of her on the phone and she threatens me with police action for harrasment!
    I am thinking going to the police claiming she stole the money from my car (as i gave her a lift also) how would this hold up?
    I can also get texts from phone companies to prove that she did call and text me,

So I i drove home in rage and very angry. Later in evening i picked mum up from train station and due to National Express NON existant train service she was an hour late, and top it off had a horrible tasting kebab!
    Went to bed watching arsenal beat Liverpool (made the weekend better a bit!!)

Woke up at 2am with pain of all pain in my ear, drove to A&E where given strong painkillers (after telling the nurse i had paracetmol an hour before). I had 3 hr wait!! (only 1 other person in A&E) so decided go home. Got home and puked my guts up with horrible stomach cramps.. then went to sleep and painkillers knocked me ou till 11am (3hrs late for work)
    Spoke to work and they were fine as had any sleep!!

So any idea get my money back after that?
    Disclaimer - some of the above text may actually be sarcasm (believe it or not!)

Astra 02, SRi 1.8i - Irmscher'd up (a bit) with Zebra front bumper

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How much did you lend? and for what? seems a little strange?

you gave her a lift and gave her money, did she not fill the quota?
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iain863 View Post
    Saturday was case getting my money back still, found her house but she hasnt been there for few days. Finally got hold of her on her mobile, and denies calling or texting me (i have phone bills to proove that she called and text me on Sunday evening). So saturday was spent being angry and depressed, but got better after footbally results hearing Chelsea, Man U, Tottenham and Man city dropping points

Sunday was awful. Managed to find the girl who owed me money, followed her in my car for few miles and waited outside her house. Confronted her, who the lying b*tch denies all Knowledge of knowing me, claims never of seen me blah blah blah i was fuming and raging at this point!! and that i am stalking her and lying. I follow her once again but loose her in traffic. I got hold of her on the phone and she threatens me with police action for harrasment!
    I am thinking going to the police claiming she stole the money from my car (as i gave her a lift also) how would this hold up?
    I can also get texts from phone companies to prove that she did call and text me
    Err... sounds a bit dodgy
    'Luctor Et Emergo'

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Pick her up from one of these palces?

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogg...k-dogging.html
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has to be the strangest thing I have heard lol
    "friend" doesn't sound like someone you know to well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Hey atleast MOTing your car should be a lot simpler than MOTing your EX. Replacing a worn out bush on a car is far easier.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only £25, and i had know her for a few years, hence why i put friends in inverted commas because she was a cow!
    I had given her few lifts her n there, and nothin dodgy before you lot start think LOL! Sometimes people take you for a mug in life and its annoying!
    Disclaimer - some of the above text may actually be sarcasm (believe it or not!)

Astra 02, SRi 1.8i - Irmscher'd up (a bit) with Zebra front bumper

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Dunno about the money, but sounds like you had a dodgy kebab lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you seemed ok on the phone on sat night mate ?? let me know on msn who owes you money mate !
    Back in an astra and loving it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its going to be easier in the long run to just right off the money. At least it was only £25. Just warn anyone else who knows her.