Thread: Needing/Wanting somewhere to live (Southampton)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Needing/Wanting somewhere to live (Southampton)

In short I'm looking for a place of my own, i'm sick of dealing with estate angents and want to rent a place privately, I'm looking for somewhere in the Southampton/Romsey/Totton/South Coast area, with 2 or more bedrooms, thats about it, I'd like to pay no more than about 650-700 a month, if anyones got a place to rent or knows someone who does, I know it's a very long shot in the dark but i'd be very greatful for any help
    Thanks
    Gary
    Disclaimer: My views and opinions are exactly that. I do not encourage or condone the actions in posts.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm currently renting in Southampton through an agency (RightMove) though they pretty much get me to deal with the landlord directly which is just as akward as it's like trying to catch a bloody ghost.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure a friend of a friend may know someone who rents privately in soton. I'll try and ask them as soon as I can.

The problem with private is if things go wrong with the landlord/property, I'm not sure if you have the same 'clout' that an agency would if it turned into a disagreement.
    'Luctor Et Emergo'