Thread: Garrett T25 for the GSi

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Garrett T25 for the GSi

Hi there lookin to upgrade the turbo on my gsi as to be honest the standard turbos are pants!come accross an garrett t25 unit that needs a recon which i thought would be interesting to do, are these units suitable for zlets thought that maybe they were a tad small if so what would you recomend as i jus wana hit near the 300 mark with a good strong turbo? but what sort of bhp would this be capable of with the obvious rite mods? would love to know wot u guys think?? cheers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST53LE_GSi View Post
    Hi there lookin to upgrade the turbo on my gsi as to be honest the standard turbos are pants!come accross an garrett t25 unit that needs a recon which i thought would be interesting to do, are these units suitable for zlets thought that maybe they were a tad small if so what would you recomend as i jus wana hit near the 300 mark with a good strong turbo? but what sort of bhp would this be capable of with the obvious rite mods? would love to know wot u guys think?? cheers
    You would need to find out the spec of the t25 mate, some will hit 300 bhp som are only good for below 200. An old t28 from a 200sx or pulsar would be good and there cheap.