Thread: what baby seat fits the zafira a

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what baby seat fits the zafira a

anyone know the answer? i just got a nice cosatto sport leather bucket baby seat for my zafira (to match in) and it doesnt fit . i wanted to try and find 1 that keeps with the interior style but what options do i have? thanks everyone

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    with my last kid i when with the recaro pram,baby seat and now all the kids have the recaro start seats
    http://www.recaro-seats.co.uk/child-seats/index.php

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    Astra SRI-T
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've not got a Zafira but I do have an Astra GSi, I've got a Maxi Cosi Tobi car seat. Absolutely cracking car seat, will do until the lil one is 4. I've had it since last december and its still going strong. They come in black which will kind of match, but was told its one of the best car seats for vauxhalls. HTH
    Never happy, always wanting more!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    RECARO Monza is what I use for my 3 an 5 year old's
    Seat fix ones plug into the 2 out side rear seats

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When we had a Zaf A Design our daughter was 2 & we had trouble getting a seat to sit nicely and we too ended up with a Recaro Start.
    08 Zafira 150 CDTi Elite Silver Lightning

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks everyone it looks like recaro is the main 1, but keep them coming in as id like a few options if poss

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How old is the child? We have a pair of Britax duo ISOFIX seats in ours and they have taken the kids from about 1 year and they are still in them, one is 3 1/2 and the other is 4 1/2. Picked them up on ebay for about £60 each

Before that we used a Britax rock a tot which fitted nicely apart from in the centre seat where it used to wreck the seat belt regularly
    Be Happy

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got a Britax First Class SI seat in. Its one of these ones that spins round, so goes from birth to 4 years. However in the under 9kg position it buckle crunches, fine when forward facing though. BTW the Britax seats do get very good reviews on Which. Mamma 'n' Pappa's get slated... Britax has a good search engine on their site, where you can look up your car and see exactly what fits.
    I've also got a cheap Mothercare own brand upto 9Kg seat that fits fine.

I did try a Recaro seat that goes from from 9Kg to 36Kg (upto 12 years), can't remember the model, but the Mothercare girl wasn't happy as it buckle crunched. I would really suggest you pop down Mothercare, Halfords etc and try it out.

Also if you're looking at group 3 seats (4 - 12 years), get one with its own 5 point harness. Those that hold the sprog in with the cars seat belt only get slammed big time by Which.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jalfrezigazee View Post
    How old is the child? We have a pair of Britax duo ISOFIX seats in ours and they have taken the kids from about 1 year and they are still in them, one is 3 1/2 and the other is 4 1/2. Picked them up on ebay for about £60 each

Before that we used a Britax rock a tot which fitted nicely apart from in the centre seat where it used to wreck the seat belt regularly
    im looking for the first forward facing one (shes 5 months old) ive had a look around and they usually go from birth up (9-18kg) which is the same as the one i got but it just dont fit in (buckle crunch). ive seen a nice chicco one but dont know if im going to fit and have the same problem as i cant try b4 its on ebay.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I use a rear facing seat by Graco that fits on to it's own base for my 3 grandchildren. During which time it's been in a Nova.Ford.Rover and my Astra. But as every body has said take your time till you find the 1 that your happy with.
    Good Luck Dawn
    LADY DRIVER BORN TO DRIVE
    I don't think you could say my car was modified unless you use the term very loosely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast