AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do women want...really!

Any one else in my position?

Does nothing but moan about everything?

I have a well paid job, she works part time for "her" so its her choice but still i get grief every day.

We have a 19 month old boy and i love him more than life itself and would never not be part of his life, but seriously what do women want?????

Ive gave her everything and more but now i realise i cant give her what ever the hell she wants and im past caring to be honest.

Were on a break but she stays in glasgow and im moving back to aberdeenshire,, left her the house and everything in it but she still moans.

Am i being out of order or is she takin the pi**?
    BLACK BEAUTY

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just to add im almost 29 so no a child!
    BLACK BEAUTY

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe you gave her too much

Woman are certainly strange creatures and can run away into lala land if not kept it check. Sounds wrong but ive certainly found it true to an extent with all women. Reality checks are needed from time to time

Sounds like youve got it rough mate, hope karma swings your way and delivers some goodness
    My name is Pete
    Click >> here << for my Coupe build log

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Stevo1 mi son, if we knew what women wanted we could act as consultants and get paid to reveal the secrets...Unfortunately this one of lifes Mysteries..... Stay strong and be there for your little treasure regardless of what is happening with the Missus. I'm sure things will work for the best whichever way it goes....
    Star Silver SRI Turbo..'Red.Dot Reloaded'..Cybox Precat, Cybox Catback SS Exhaust..K&N Panel Filtered...9Ltr EDS SMIC!!.....

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a womans spin on it for you, when your young and have a baby and settle down you lose your identity. Your just a wife/partner and a mum and this can be really hard to cope with. You can spend a great deal of time in isolation with just the baby and this is sole destroying, its not because you dont love the baby or anything like that, its just that it is such a tough thing to deal with! You dont feel attractive due to the horrific changes your body goes through and they are not all external! People even family stop asking how YOU are and only enquire about the baby and all these things gentle make you feel worthless! For some women it is easy to deal with and eventually as your children grow older things return to normal and you accept these feelings are part of motherhood, but for some they cant, have you thought that maybe she could have postnatal depression??? If she really is miserable all the time it maybe worth getting her to go to the doctors! Its a myth that it affects women straight after birth, it is much more common once the first year has passed! I hope you get things sorted, but whatever happens keep talking! Jx

Status
    Soft Top VTEC :)
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynos XP View Post
    This is a womans spin on it for you, when your young and have a baby and settle down you lose your identity. Your just a wife/partner and a mum and this can be really hard to cope with. You can spend a great deal of time in isolation with just the baby and this is sole destroying, its not because you dont love the baby or anything like that, its just that it is such a tough thing to deal with! You dont feel attractive due to the horrific changes your body goes through and they are not all external! People even family stop asking how YOU are and only enquire about the baby and all these things gentle make you feel worthless! For some women it is easy to deal with and eventually as your children grow older things return to normal and you accept these feelings are part of motherhood, but for some they cant, have you thought that maybe she could have postnatal depression??? If she really is miserable all the time it maybe worth getting her to go to the doctors! Its a myth that it affects women straight after birth, it is much more common once the first year has passed! I hope you get things sorted, but whatever happens keep talking! Jx
    Completely agree there on that

I've witnessed the same thing going on with a family relative, and I keep visiting and talking to her, Definitely not the same since she went into parenthood...
    FULL Black Leather Heated coupe interior for sale! £200!!!
    Click Here

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There are flip sides to all these stories and situations though and not one single circumstance will reflect another.

It's best just to do what your heart tells you and stick to it. Sometimes being selfish *is* a good thing.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    jayne's right having a baby takes more out of a women then u realise, but does sound though you gave her everything but did you give her the emotional support n cuddles n kisses n telling her how gorgeous she is and you love her everyday.. if you did well she sounds as though shes spoilt then..

me being a women.. i just wana be loved and cared for by my man and that will do me fine thanks
    Drives a Arden blue zafi gsi

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    They want something different to yesterday, and are as complicated as particle physics

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe she has post natal depression & is down in the dumps? I had it for 4 years, very severe case, and it broke up my relationship because I was in turmoil & my partner couldnt deal with it. He didnt know whether he was coming or going & neither did I!

Or maybe you've grown apart, dont love eachother anymore & its over? When people start to moan about every little thing their partner does or doesnt do. If whatever you do is starting to be never the right thing or no matter what you do she sais its never right, chances are you've grown apart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast