.... as some of you may know, this is my first vaux as im usually into my italian cars. I've had the coupe 5 weeks now and this is whats gone wrong so far......
if anyone could shed any light onto any of these problems, except sticking the trim back on, it would be much appreciated. As i said this is my first vaux so not in any way familiar with the engine (1..
- petrol light came on and has never gone off, regardless of how much petrol the car has in it. Fuel gauge works properly however.
- Rev counter is a funky little thing, likes to dance all over the dial. Its always doing one of three things; dancing all over the dials, sitting at 0 RPM or (very occasionally) reading correctly
- temp gauge either takes no reading or a correct reading, depending upon what mood its in.
- when i first turn the car over, the revs (actual revs, not just the counter) fluctuate between about 700 an 1400 RPM, when the lights are on at the same time, the dim and brighten with the revs.
- and finally two bits of trim have fallen off....