I'm breaking my astra as I had a little prang in it! I don't know how to get pics on here so here's the ebay link and the description. Any parts required give me a shout, open for offers

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

From what i can see the bonnet, boot and both passenger doors are ok. The wings, both bumpers and both drivers side doors have took alot of the damage.

The engine (Z18XE) is still working and starting although the radiator has popped so only been started for moving the car on and off recovery trucks (twice), it has done average miles (87k) with good service history. Cam belt is due at 90k.

Interior is in very good condition apart from the gearstick gator which has worn out a little.

I would consider selling the car complete for the right price but I need to make as much money back for another car as i was only insured 3rd party and the crash was my fault.

If you are wanting the engine it will be your responsibility to remove it and arrange collection. I'm no mechanic. I can remove the easier bits and bobs and will post as many parts as possible