Thread: 19" snowflakes??

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

19" snowflakes??

Hello people, im abit new to the vauxhall scene and ive tried to search this, I cant find much so sorry if this has been asked much before but do 19"snowflakes fit a astra coupe??
    im looking at getting just the rims and fitting whatever tyres neccessery, my coilovers are on order so I would be able to adjust to suit.

any help or pics mucho appreciated

thanks sav

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R900_SAV View Post
    Hello people, im abit new to the vauxhall scene and ive tried to search this, I cant find much so sorry if this has been asked much before but do 19"snowflakes fit a astra coupe??
    im looking at getting just the rims and fitting whatever tyres neccessery, my coilovers are on order so I would be able to adjust to suit.

any help or pics mucho appreciated

thanks sav
    ive seen a coupe with them on before mate, it wasnt lowered mind so it looked like it was on stilts :P

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think you need you 215/35 tyres on to fit the astra/coupe
    slightly tweeked zaffy gsi. vxr turbo. scorpian precat. scorpian 200 cel sports cat. miltek cat back sytem. lowered on jom coilovers. 18" lxy haines

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks mate, ive seen a couple of pics with them on now but im thinking that it might be more hastle than its worth, I think ill stick to the standard 17`s for abit.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R900_SAV View Post
    Thanks mate, ive seen a couple of pics with them on now but im thinking that it might be more hastle than its worth, I think ill stick to the standard 17`s for abit.
    18" are good compromise
    slightly tweeked zaffy gsi. vxr turbo. scorpian precat. scorpian 200 cel sports cat. miltek cat back sytem. lowered on jom coilovers. 18" lxy haines

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeh true, might be tempted by the 18" snowflakes, the 19s do look really nice but what puts me off is that tyres are going to be pricey, ride will probably be really uncomftable and struggling to get lock, and hearing that some of them crack :s also with the size of the wheels throwing the speedo out lol.